You guys crack me up. To answer the questions:
1) Absolutely. The first thing I did when I moved to this net block on comcast is have them create my associated pointer records, so reverse DNS is correct.
2) Yes, MX records are correct.
3) I've checked every blacklist using sites like mentioned above. My IP does not exist on a single one.
4) No forwarding.
5) Yes, I monitor my network traffic in various ways - and no, I am not sending spam. If I was, it would be a matter of hours before I would show up on an RBL anyway, which I'm not on.
6) Absolutely. I have paid for a cert that matches my domain. It's not self signed.
I think some others have brought up some things that I'm not doing:
1) DKIM. I've read about this, but I didn't realize a lot of people were using it yet. Sounds like they are and that I'm behind the curve here.
2) DMARC. Same here. I've read about it, but not using it yet.
I'm also using SPF.