Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Ask Slashdot: Indoor Positioning Systems - what op

gshegosh writes: "We have been approached by a customer that needs positioning inside their factory which is about 5000 square meters big. They require 30cm precision. What options are there if it comes to ready-to-use products? We've been considering WiFi fingerprinting but it seems it doesn't have enough precision, using RFID in turn demands putting a few dozen thousand tags all around the factory. Have you heard of any solutions to this problem?"

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...