Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 9

    Achievements

  • Got a Score:5 Comment 2010-08-23

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2010-07-09

  • Posted a Comment 2009-08-20

  • Comedian 2010-08-23

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2010-07-04

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...