This make more sense then you believe. Ever heard of Snowden? I guess he would also favor Samsung with a custom rom above ipad.
One thing: Duplicate, stolen or non existing license plates are detected. In Belgium near the french border the police dispatches an interception in less then 5 minutes.
I had a similar issue with my provider email account. A guy with nearly an identical name using his email address for bussiness.
My email happened to be a verry comon typo for his address.
So far I had receieved porn, threats, priceropositions.
I created a mailgroup, with all addresses found including his address and forwaded the bulshit blindly.
Threats, porn, price offers, anything..
It finished soon
Btw: previously I've mailed the guy to choose another. My address predates his almost 2 years and he was running a bussiness.
But one of the features of Slashdot: The same news gets posted minal twice .
I already own a very small, cheap, computer except mine has a HELL of a lot more computing power than this P.O.S. It's called an "iphone" (perhaps you have heard of it) and hundreds of millions of people already own them and they have been used to do some amazing things like control robots and play music. Wake me when this rasptard pie gets anywhere close to this. But freetards like you don't think they count because for you morons everything has to be under a communist license or some such bullshit.
Is that you?
You became a zombie.
These actions were authorised in the United Kingdom.
Whenever one of those hackers get caught by the belgian justice, it sounds fair to assume he would spent some time in jail.
There was economic damage, violation of privacy.....
When you transfer data from A to B, the needed data is directly accessible in B after the transfer.
In case of the SD cards, you have to count in also the time you need to plug them in and probably copy them to another media in B.
Anybody added this to the bandwith calculation?
Over clocking = Running a CPU/GPU at a higher speed then it was designed for. (This doesn't seems the case here)
Under Clocking: Running a CPU/GPU at a lower speed then it was designed for. (Reduce Power Consumption)
To me, it makes sence not all time running at max speed, since most of time, you will notice the device is running idle.
If it's intenionally done to provide better statistics? Probably,in the other case, at least they lack proper communication.
I wonder how hard it can be to make an app to boost the frequency for any other app?
This will give users the possibility to fry their phone or drain their battery at wish.
Consider I have a French Car, with TomTom Navigation, bluetooth, radio all integrated togheter with board computer. Lately they have managed to update remotely the Live services of my TomTom.
Doesn't sound good to me, since I know they are using the same bus system as other automobiles have.
Or something standalone.
Simple logic, perhaps more difficult to implement.
If Engine_Started > 1000 and speed > 150 miles/hour:
1. Don't teach IT to Senior Management. The plumber does not teach them plumbing neither. You are paied to be IT'er.
2. Analyse the needs. Interview users, senior Management and make a matrix of existing programs using a MoSCoW analysis.
3. Make a bussiness case. Eplain benefits and costs if you get the new ERM and the costs and weaknesses if you don't change to thenew ERM. Make some propositions based upon the MoSCoW analysis. This is language Senior Management does understand.
4. leave final decission to them based upon the bussiness case. Apply the same analysis to their propositions, if they should have some.
I cannot wait until Apple claims the rights to the word iDIOT....
1) Docked to power, it automaticly starts Bluetooth.
When bluetooth gets paired, it assumes (most of time) I'm in my car ad starts up GPS, Increases the Display brightness and launches WIKANGO (Community Based Radar appliance)
2) Putting in my earphones launches the radio application
3) Receiving a call will also launches bluetooth and tries to pair with may Car Hansfree set. (Usefull when driving with the phone somewhere in you're pocket)
4) Removing the power will put the device in a low consumption mode. (no GPS, no Bluetooth, no WIFI and decreased brightness)
These are some of the things you can do with tasker.
They're cheaper near where they are grown. Sometimes, they're not even available due to lack of demand.
It's simple economics. There's little/no reason why globally universal prices should be in place - it's an asinine idea.
Sure, this makes sense for the price of Avacadoes, but not for a ebook or a movie you can buy online.
So where is the problem?
Unfortunately, You can't operate a Microwave without closing the door.
I believe the idiot is to big for closing the lid.