Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
United Kingdom

Submission + - Guy Kewney has died (pcpro.co.uk)

gdav writes: Guy Kewney, a very early journalist and commentator of the personal computer era, has died. His blog is here, including sad final updates from his daughter; his recent articles for The Register are here, but his heroic era coincided exactly with the heyday of the UK mag Personal Computer World.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...