Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Remodeling at ratepayer expense (Score 1) 387

Um I dont know about that.. The city is responsible for road construction and the funds tied into that, not the schools or even local businesses / residence. And if they went to that extent, there was probably something major under that road that needed to be fixed and required a temporary road to be constructed.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...