Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment: Re:Waiting for Republicans to come in and defend t (Score 1) 315

by fustakrakich (#48932557) Attached to: Eric Holder Severely Limits Civil Forfeiture

Whining?! Man! You're funny as hell! I don't give a damn what you people do. What is it that I 'can't take'?? You can't offend me. Since you all can't be bothered to fix your shit why the hell should I care? This masochism is your cross to bear. All the things you all complain about are your own doing. You, the voters are solely responsible for the people you elect. And in your denials you are being the crybabies, blaming every single thing but your own damn selves. So screw that! I'm only in the audience trying to dodge the shrapnel. People who, in this day, still believe democrats and republicans are in opposition are as dumb as dirt and are arrogant asses with their insistence that they're not the idiots while accusing others of the same (and usually just as corrupt as the people they elect). That is too obvious for any semi awake person not to see. That is the plain simple truth whether the majority says so or not. Of course I can cut them some slack for being so horribly misguided and gullible. I had the apparently mistaken impression you were above that. Ahh well... you have my apologies

So, are you familiar with a guy named Solomon Asch?

Comment: Re:poor cops have it so hard (Score 1) 403

That's why I never vote for 'one or the other' party. People who do that are wasting their votes, no worse, they are selling their votes to the highest bidder with the flashiest suit, and who can move the most pork their way. We are bumping up against the limits of majority rule. We shouldn't allow the 99% who vote for 'one or the other' party screw over the 1% that knows better.

Comment: Re:Waiting for Republicans to come in and defend t (Score 1) 315

by fustakrakich (#48928607) Attached to: Eric Holder Severely Limits Civil Forfeiture

:-) Wow... I am amazed... The elite, eh? Yeah, I suppose the people who know better than to pimp for democrats and republicans are kind of an 'elite', considering their statistically insignificant numbers. We do only comprise a little over one percent of the people who vote. YAY! I'm a one percenter! Can't think of anything better.

Geeze, you throw a rope to a guy and he cusses you out for it. Yep, I'm definitely keeping people down. You too, seem to have this little problem of exactly reversing everything I said. This is why I believe your belief systems are highly skewed, and apparently extremely powerful, fully confirming the science of crowd psychology.

Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success. -- Christopher Lascl

Working...