Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment: Re:ex Mobil exec says fracking can't be done safel (Score 1) 57

by fustakrakich (#46838139) Attached to: Panel Says U.S. Not Ready For Inevitable Arctic Oil Spill

That explains the rush to frack, before the sweetheart deal is over.

There's elections coming up. Vote out the old bums, and vote in some new ones. If you can make the alternatives even sweeter for them, they'll show up at your door asking what they can do for you. At this point though, I still don't know what greases a palm better than oil.

Comment: Re:What's the problem? (Score 1) 156

by fustakrakich (#46835833) Attached to: DC Revolving Door: Ex-FCC Commissioner Is Now Head CTIA Lobbyist

If you voted for a democrat or republican then you do approve. If you didn't, then you don't. 98% of the counted ballots indicate full approval. That leaves less than 2% that didn't approve and voted accordingly for somebody different. It is illogical and irrational to vote for something you disapprove of, unless, of course, you are playing the "lesser evil" charade.

Comment: Re:80% of people working in a field (Score 1) 156

by fustakrakich (#46834435) Attached to: DC Revolving Door: Ex-FCC Commissioner Is Now Head CTIA Lobbyist

This wasn't the same in the 70s and 80s...

Actually, it is. Reelection rates were pretty much the same back then as they are now, about 90%. Despite all our fancy internet, we are making very little, if any, progress in governance.

About the only thing that has changed dramatically since then is airline safety. So, at least the government is doing something worthwhile

% APL is a natural extension of assembler language programming; ...and is best for educational purposes. -- A. Perlis

Working...