Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 10

    Achievements

  • 23

    Days Read in a Row 2011-05-21

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • 5

    Years Read 2013-05-07

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...