Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 4

    Achievements

  • 2

    Days Read in a Row 2011-08-10

  • Posted a Comment 2011-08-09

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2011-08-09

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...