Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 8

    Achievements

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2009-09-25

  • Posted a Comment 2009-09-09

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-09-10

  • Years Read 2013-03-01

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...