Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Television

Submission + - Study links sexual content on TV to teen pregnancy (cnn.com)

dotancohen writes: "Sexual content on television is strongly associated with teen pregnancy, a new study shows. Researchers at the nonprofit organization RAND found that adolescents with a high level of exposure to television shows with sexual content are twice as likely to get pregnant or impregnate someone as those who saw fewer programs of this kind over a period of three years."

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...