Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment I don't care! (Score 1) 1141

My wife of 5 yrs left me last week for her new (err 5 months?) boyfriend. That's ok, in half an hour Im taking delivery of my brand new 2010 Charger SRT.

So frankly right now I don't care what gas mileage it gets. It can do 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, still has a backseat to bring the kids over to my new place on weekends, and the chances of infidelity are nill.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...