Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Wathcing the clock is fun (Score 1) 830

I particularly enjoyed watching the clock on the stove. Lady 1 says something while the clock says 3:41 beside her. While she is still talking, the video cuts to a reaction shot of lady #2 where the clock says 4:07. There were many breaks in time like this that the clock gives away. I'm not a video professional but that sure seems like something any qualified director would notice while shooting.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...