Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Dutch Personal Flying car demonstration (realitypod.com)

denobug writes: Since the story first appear on Slashdot here's another post with a demonstration video of the PAL-V, Dutch version of flying car design. It shows the vehicle both in driving mode in a race track as well as in gyro mode flying in the air.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...