Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Server 2008 R2 (Score 1) 427

I've just tested it on 3 of my Server 2008 R2 machines here (final build, technet ftw). It was unable to crash any of them. I wonder if 2008R2 has any new SMB code we don't know about yet?

Note: all 3 2008R2 machines have open (guest-authable) fileshares available via SMB.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...