I haven't had HBO since I was a kid, so maybe things have changed, but isn't it commercial-free? Isn't that the whole point of paying the premium for it?
Perhaps some puff paint? Maybe some stickers?
That's what PDFCreator is for. Just beware the bundled toolbar.
science doesn't deal with facts
Uh, what? Facts are the foundation of science. If science has any issue with facts it's that Joe Sixpack thinks the hierarchy is...
Hypothesis -> Theory -> Facts
In actuality, it's...
Facts -> Hypothesis -> Theory
Hypotheses and theories are built on facts. Maybe you meant science doesn't deal with proof?
...there is only trademark infringement.
Only 3, I think, but they keep re-releasing them with new titles.
You could always brush up on your Yiddish. There are 5 ways to spell bupkis and that's not one of them.
The Bible. Except for atheists and agnostics, most people should insert their favorite holy book here.
In the USA, at least, everyone should list The Bible, even if they've never read it or don't believe a word of it. After all, it's largely because of The Bible that...
- Gay people can't marry.
- Women are second-class citizens who can't be trusted or expected to manage their own lives.
- Gays, non-whites, and non-Christians are second-class citizens and are treated with mistrust or contempt, sometimes to the point of assault or murder, and do not deserve to have their views reflected in government or society.
- Slavery was all good and well into the 1860's and race discrimination was still going strong 100 years later.
- Infant boys have parts of their genitals cut off.
- We are in perpetual war with much of the Middle East (the Qur'an shares much of the blame here).
Whether you believe The Bible or not, whether you've read The Bible or not, whether you even care about The Bible or not, it has restricted your liberty if you live amongst those who live by it.
Probably not, but in the last election lots of people picked the president by the VP the other guy chose. "I was leaning toward this guy but his health is questionable and he picked a crazy hick to be his VP."
To some degree a known reference would not be necessary. The camera knows how far away the object is by way of autofocus. If the object is far enough away that the focus goes to infinity, then you're SOL.
That's 54 miles per imperial gallon, presumably, which comes to 45 miles per US gallon.
Don't get me wrong, that's still impressive, just... apples to apples and all that.