I shed a tear for all those who support any patent system and believe in such a system.
This sort of behavior should really help the world out in these times of recession/depression
Im so pleased i stoped using microsoft products about 8 years ago as microsoft behaves like a child sociopath most to all of the time like a troubled brother you never wanted as he has caused nothing but shame to the family.
Profile of a Sociopath
* Glibness and Superficial Charm
* Manipulative and Conning
* Grandiose Sense of Self Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
* Pathological Lying Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis.
* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities.
* Shallow Emotions When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive.
* Incapacity for Love
* Need for Stimulation Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
* Callousness/Lack of Empathy Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others
* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends.
* Irresponsibility/Unreliability Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
* Promiscuous Behavior/Infidelity Promiscuity, acting out of all sorts.
* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution.
= Profit ?