Then there are already a bunch of sports (motor included) which are a joke to you:
- Formula 1 and pretty much every motor sport gear has limitation on tire grip, engine power, aerodynamics, brake/acceleration assistance, and much more
- cycling, where they have to actually add weight to the bicycles. Consumer bikes go faster than pro ones
- swimming, where full body suits were banned
- in athletics, they forbid some special floor material which allowed to break records (I don't remember the year, though), some shoes are banned and probably much more, I guess
- golf, some type of clubs are banned
- skiing, some kinds of skis and suits are banned
- tennis, some kinetic energy-recovering rackets were banned, as far as I can remember.
And there are probably many more...