Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:Potential Security Nightmare (Score 1) 44

From your experience with the platform, are there any safeguards in place that prevent plugins from breaking out of their place in memory and reeking havoc? Are the plugins allowed to modify the underlying data structure or is there a specific interface they use to access the data?

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...