It is language specific, and they intentionally disabled it. It used to work fine. Then they disabled it in one update for what amounted to "reasons" and when called out on it on social media basically just gave excuses and have made no attempt to reenable it. It's really annoying.
What makes it worse for Korean is that they removed the ability to change words. So if you're swyping along and you realize you entered a wrong word, well fuck you. You have to go back and delete the entire word and try again. No tapping the word and picking an alternate spelling. It used to have that functionality, they removed it, and can't seem to understand why that's a problem. If I wasn't such a long term user, I'd dump it, but it's hard to go back. Though, they keep pushing.
I've found accuracy to be abysmal lately. combined with the "we don't care about the user" attitude it might finally push me off the app. Too bad you can't get a refund at this point.
Links submitted to Reddit are published through reddit. People use the platform to publish copyright materials.
actually it partially does. I doubt that most people who are uploading those images to reddit are the copyright holders of them.
the second part being they also lack a release form from the person(s) in the photos to publish them.
Kickstarter isn't supposed to be for "Testing the waters".
It's supposed to be for people who don't have the ability to get the financial backing to try and get it to to make their project. It's not meant for people who are well off, or established companies just to run pre-orders.
No one cares about Elan Lee. Oatmeal sent people there from the site. His artwork is all over it. No one has even seen Elan Lee's name, they're only focused on the Oatmeal. The exact same idea from someone else without oatmeal's involvement would have probably not even gotten funded.
You need to move overseas. Asia especially, thigh gaps as far as the eye can see.
That pre-dated gamergate and had nothing to do with it. upwards of 10% of all rape claims are patently false. Another 40% lack sufficient evidence to tell either way, so the amount of fake rapes reported to police could be anywhere from 10-50%
I certainly respect them for what they did, did I say anywhere that I didn't?
What I said was that a forced gender balance makes no sense. Some people are, to an extent, attracted to certain kinds of things. It isn't uniform, and there is no reason to expect it to be uniform across socio/economic/gender/nationality/etc across the world.
Right. If there's anything that's clear in the months after all this #GamerGate bullshit reached its apparent peak, it's that sexism and the bullying/harrassment of women is a fiction whipped up by angry feminists with a persecution complex.
I can't possibly imagine what would ever give anyone cause to think that...
Not everything in this world is going to mimic the real demographics of the planet. If they idea is that we're all special snowflakes, we're sometimes going to find some people better suited to certain things than others. Unless there is evidence that the best person isn't being hired for the job, there is no gender gap. A gender gap is an artificial construct made by people who can't get past gender in the first place.
Unless the exact role is laid out in the release, she could claim she was told anything. If all the release says is that she allows the user of her image as the director sees fit, then she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Link to Original Source
2 of the 3 sites simply said that the website in question contained a "trojan" with a scary name seemingly made to frighten people away from the site. Googling the name provided basically zero details as to what the problem was. Through googling I found my way to Sucuri who do a free website scan. They then claimed the site was infested with "SEO SPAM". I did more googling and found out that a while back there was a scandal involving some module creators and SEO spam. They had been inserting invisible links into pages containing their modules to increase their SEO. This was the "trojan".
There was no real virus. There was no danger to users computers or even the webhost, or anything except google's ranking. For that reason these scanning sites recommended and were used in such a way that people were prevented or strongly encouraged not to visit the site. All because of a hidden back link.