omg - what rock are you under?
I'll list some for you:
1) smart phones - world changing - 13 years ago with the blackberry when people started to use them
2) human genome sequencing - world changing - 15 years ago - completed 2000, but finalized in 2003
3) digital cameras - world changing - average people didn't start using them until 16 years ago, 1999.
4) LCD monitor - world changing - 17 years ago
5) rebirth of the electric cars - world changing - 7 years ago
6) Linux - 24 years ago
7) Amazon - 21 years go -- and in particular, AWS, 13 years ago.
oh, if you are looking at things when they were first invented, ARPANET is 1969.
all of these things on their own are meaningless, but together change everything we do -- globally.
life is very different now because of all of these things.