Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
What goes through the mind of a poker player  *Friday April 16, 2010 @12:20AM  2, Informative
Re:Oh teh noes.  *Thursday April 15, 2010 @11:20PM  1
Re:Oh teh noes.  *Thursday April 15, 2010 @11:15PM 1 1
   attached to Revised Mass. Gambling Bill Won't Criminalize Online Poker

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...