Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Slashdot Deals: Prep for the CompTIA A+ certification exam. Save 95% on the CompTIA IT Certification Bundle ×

Comment Re:Don't like it? Leave! Germany wants terrorists! (Score 1) 790

Also, I wonder if terrorism is what has fueled this dangerous direction they have taken.

30 years of terrorist activity from the IRA didn't require ID cards or this level of snooping, don't bother saying "what about the London underground bombings?" either, they were all Brits.
This is being done because they can and the civil service have always wanted to.

It's a bitch but who you vote for will make no difference until a political party will shoot 75% of the civil service and make the other 25% do a proper days work.

How many NASA managers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? "That's a known problem... don't worry about it."

Working...