Let me guess, it was written by Oolon Colluphid.
They had to delete those tracks to make room for the new U2 album I didn't want...
The chimp didn't help his case when he threw his own feces at the judge.
I remember when The Science Channel, National Geographic, and Discovery showed actual science programming. Now they are filled with programming about loudmouth d-bags and their "dangerous" jobs, or redneck-backwoods survivors, or people doing stuff naked... I also remember when MTV played videos... Get off my lawn!
I hope it isn't the same one used by Daystrom...
... It's a swimming pool!
You're (dubiously) assuming that most
/.ers read TFA in the first place...
Many outlets are reporting on Apple's iPad event today. Highlights include:
- Apple pay will launch Monday.
- WatchKit -- a way for developers to make apps for the Apple Watch will launch next month.
- iOS 8.1
- Messages, iTunes, and iWork updated and many more new features in OS X Yosemite.
- You can send and receive calls on your Mac if you have an iPhone with iOS 8 that's signed into the same FaceTime account.
- iPad Air 2: New camera, 10 hour battery life, 12x faster than the original iPad.
- iPad mini 3.
- iMac with Retina display.
- And a Mac mini update: Faster processors, Intel Iris graphics, and two Thunderbolt 2 ports.
Stay away from the Nexus 6 -- its a killer.
Next up, Genuine People Personalities.
innocent_white_lamb writes: The 2015 Corvette has a Valet Mode that records audio and video when someone other than the owner is driving the car. Activating the Valet Mode allows you to record front-facing video as well as capture audio from within the car so you can help keep your Corvette safe when it's in the hands of others. Well, it turns out that recording audio from within the car may be considered a felony in some states that require notice and consent to individuals that they are being recorded. Now GM is sending notices out to dealerships and customers alerting them to this fact as well as promising a future update to the PDR system.
That isn't even the dumbest thing Seattle did this week.
You're going to need to be more specific about which "unwanted U2 album" you are talking about.
Yet another reason to avoid iTunes...