Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - Inexpensive non-monitored medical alert necklace?

captaindomon writes: I have a family member that will be undergoing surgery soon, and will be confined to home for a period afterward. I would like to give them something that is similar to the medical alert bracelets, but I don't want to sign a contract or pay for monitoring. Is there an inexpensive solution I can plug into their internet connection? Something that sends me an email or an SMS when they press the button would be ideal.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...