Getting the cheap/free cellphone in Canada often involves signing up for long 3 year plan with huge penalties if you quit early.
I'm not sure of all the provinces, but I know that both Quebec and Manitoba have new laws in place requiring better contract disclosure and limiting those penalties.
I suspect that Rogers and Telus are afraid the other provinces will enact the same or stronger legislation.
When I went to the IIPA, Web of Trust went berserk and said the site has a poor reputation for "trustworthiness," "vendor reliability" and "privacy." It also scored a low score on "child safety."
I'm can't say I'm a fan of politics influencing security ratings like this. Not being a user of the tool, I must ask if this a common trait in Web of Trust's database?
I did a quick Google search and found several game titles with 'Scroll'. Several pre-dating the 1994 release of the first Elder Scrolls.
- Dragon Scroll: Yomigaerishi Maryuu - NES - 1987
- Flying Dragon: The Secret Scroll - NES - 1987
- The Scroll - PC - 1995
- Magic Scrolls: Collection 1 - PC - 1991
- Dungeon Scroll - PC, iPhone, Android - 2004
I suspect Bethesda will have troubles winning this one, but courts can be funny sometimes.
The study had 28 participants... and they were asked to remember species of aliens...
While this may be a sign that it's worth looking into the differences a font makes in learning, I'll wait until a bigger study comes out where participants were asked to read a more likely and involved subject matter like the history of the Ottoman Empire.
I have a feeling many participants will be less likely to read past the first chapter if it was written in Comic Sans.
- 1) Follow the Eclipse install guide from the Android dev site.
- 2) Complete the various Hello World, Hello Views, and Notepad tutorials from the Android dev site. They are kept updated and are well written.
- 3) Then read through this book. It really is a good one.
Hockey is our national sport.
Actually, it's Lacrosse.
It's both. Hockey is the official winter sport, Lacrosse is the official summer sport. Check out the National Sports of Canada Act:
You have to wonder how much time the politicians used up drafting this. The curling lobby must be pissed.