Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal Journal: Just testing

Cool. I didnt realize slashdot offered this neat little journal feature.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...