Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Sad News...Johnny Carson Dead at 79 (Score -1, Offtopic) 359

I just heard some sad news on talk radio - Comedian/Talk show host Johnny Carson was found dead in his California home this morning. There weren't any more details. I'm sure everyone in the Slashdot community will miss him - even if you didn't enjoy his work, there's no denying his contributions to NBC. Truly an American icon.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...