Yes, I replied Firefox, too because that's what I'm using now.
- At work (ancient Dell D620): Firefox with NoScript, AdBlock Edge, Ghostery, and HTTPS Everywhere
- On iPhone: Factory installed Safari
- On Android tablets: Factory installed Chrome
- Home Media PC (iMac-based roll your own DVR): Vanilla Safari for mundane things (e.g., Wikipedia, news, etc) and Firefox like at work for "kid safe" browsing and venturing into the shadier parts of the web (e.g., Pirate Bay, First Row Sports, etc).
- Wife's laptop (Dell running Win7): Vanilla Firefox for most things (she hates NoScript). IE for specific sites that will only work when running IE on Windows (mostly complicated real estate java apps made by California Assn of Realtors)
- Kids' laptop (Dell running XP): Firefox with NoScript, AdBlock Edge, and OpenDNS configured for no porn and no social media (at least until one of them figures out how to work around it, then it's gonna get locked down with K9).