Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Desktops (Apple)

Google Releases Chrome 5.0 For Win/Mac/Linux 347

ddfall writes "Four months after the release of version 4.0 for Windows, Google has announced the availability of Chrome 5.0 for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux — the first stable release to be available on all three major platforms. Chrome 5.0.375.55 is available to download from google.com/chrome. Users who currently have Chrome installed can use the built-in update function."

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...