Marta sucks. If you're using Atlanta's public transit, it's probably because you can't afford a car. To a minimum-wage earner, it's not hard to imagine that $5 a day is worth cheating.
I doubt it, because they're catering to the majority. Most will never notice that some incest-related books are missing from Amazon. A lot of the people who do find out about the ban will probably approve of it. Very few will make any connection whatsoever to the fundamental nature of digital restrictions management systems.
I don't know what you're talking about, because I've never seen anyone use "resources" as a rationale for deleting an article. Either you've got something wrong, you're trolling, or more likely, you've just talked with a few dumb Wikipedians. Deletionism is generally about keeping article quality high. If a subject isn't "notable" enough to have sufficient secondary sources of information about it, you end up with no way to verify disputes. The idea is that no article at all is better than an article that has no systematic way of ever becoming factually correct.
Stop mentioning these things, damnit, I'm not allowed to read about them! I'm just here for the drama.
Is isn't legal to distribute The Bible anyway, is it? It incites prejudicial action based on gender, beliefs, and sexual orientation, so I'm pretty sure it's hate speech.
Just a guess, but I'd wager that you agreed to let Comcast comply with any law enforcement requests when you signed their contract.
Does that happen? The only time I've been called to serve, I sat in a courthouse with 100+ other responsible citizens for about 4 hours, and then we were all sent home. How the hell can you go for weeks without finding a jury?
How does a sentence copied out of TFA end up +5 insightful?
In that case, it's just the consumer who's getting screwed over by this legislation, then.
If commercials were a product then your 'free market' quip might have some meaning but when they're pretty much being shoved down your throat by the idea and design of marketing, your selection choice is instantly removed.
My approach was to switch to Netflix, no government regulation necessary. Seems to me that if anyone is still paying to watch tv with loud commercials, it's because it's worth it to them.
The same reason they keep airing professional wrestling. We know they're actors. People watch it anyway. Media is all entertainment.
Maybe because he wasn't actually arrested... Isn't this the Twitter account in question? http://twitter.com/#!/th3j35t3r
- www.wikileaks.org - TANGO DOWN - for attempting to endanger the lives of our troops, 'other assets' & foreign relations #wikileaks #fail
- th3j35t3r For sake IMPOSTER >> (@th3j3st3r (www.th3j35t3r.net)) I plead you to STFU and vanish.'He knows not what he does.' Heed me now.
- << PS FOR the record I have not been lifted, and do not require any finances or donations - dont be sucked in by @th3j3st3r <<< imposter.OUT
- << requires no cash. I will not have blood of a money-grabbin opportunist (@th3j35tsr) on my hands. Consider urself dusted. (thankyou).
- <<< really wanted to TANGO DOWN - www.th3j35t3r.net The raid story = fabricated by the imposter (@th3j3st3r - www.th3j35t3r.net) to facilitate him capitalizing on the name, or to draw me out.
- <<< the real Jester thanks all with common sense and the ability to research, while at the same time never begging for money. (EVER). OUT.
I'm assuming that this DoS can't continue indefinitely, so whatever is being covered up will be revealed as soon as the attack ends, right?
Awesome. Imagine if real-life justice worked like this. The cops discover that you're selling drugs from your home. They decide that arresting you would be too much hassle, so instead they just pull the numbers off of your mailbox. No one can find you anymore, problem solved!
If I were paranoid, and I am, I wouldn't believe that the USPS would let an envelope leave the United States with that address on it.