Kinda like how EVERYONE here understands the greedy ISP's and lazy FCC guys (profit and lack of upgrades causing actual WORK)
You can't elect someone to actually REPRESENT you as the party system as it is today is flawed.
1. You vote for the least evil guy. (you THINK...LMFAO)
2. Everyone else votes for their least evil guy or someone with a nice catch phrase ("I'm not a crook!", yeah, that sounds catchy!)
3. If yer on the "winning team" (voted the same as the mainstream population) then you'll STILL lose your voice from lobbyists and large corporations wineing and dining your vote into oblivion.
4. Lack of public charts, stats, and records open sourced/fully disclosed = unlimited theft from trusted public officials w/o recourse.
5. Also must point out that RE-ELECTED officials are done from lack of just HOW MUCH theft/diabolical actions are recorded for public views.
Next election I'm voting open source party.
Pirate Party, still better then libs or cons (Canada) but I doubt will get a serious vote from any "normie". Well if their platform is fully disclosing the political process for the public to view online 24/7
Open Source Party would be the new age party to represent anyone here or grandma who just wants her canada.gov website to show pie graphs and nice front end features/aps on the website. Everyone can bitch, mod each other down and vote along side favorite (or least favorite, haha) politician. Polls start coming back showing lack of public demands being met, it's recorded for next election, the public official not acting in the public's best interest (most likely bought by corps/lobbyists while ignoring the public) is BOOOOOOOTED (or rebooted, wow imagine if they were meant to mend and defend and actually lived by a c0de?
Guess PP will have to do till OSP gets in. It's the lack of public thoughts like on here that is the weak link in our government. If it's not commenter to commenter w/o sites like cbc news pre moderating yer thoughts before it's "allowed" to be posted then the full array of thoughts from public are missed, sadly.
k, end rant. I'll find another spot to add to........NOW