I don't think they can eat exclusively grass, but they will certainly eat grass.
Chickens work too.
Apparently hair takes forever to compost on it's own. If you just wanted to compost hair, and not use it as a mulch, you could probably pre-treat it with a bit of lye. Just don't make your compost pile too alkaline.
It's a protein based (high nitrogen) mulch. Of course plants grow better.
Government: Arbitrary, stupid, bloated, and unnecessary.
You realize you can buy black powder, by the pound, in cash, with no identification, right?
Hulu pulls this off, I'm not sure why it's such a problem for NF. Movie instantly become available to all flash-capable platforms.
Probably the same part of "shall not be infringed" most gun control advocates don't understand.
Having worked in two large operations now, for the love of all things pasta, use functional names.
Government can't create jobs, it can only re-purpose money.
Now, if he wants to hold a consortium a la IETF/W3C to create a standard format for records, I'd be all for that. Foster an open source community to create software for those formats, based on the investments of interested parties, more power to him.
These records should not be kept in a central location, rather they should be used as a means to exchange information between providers more easily.
"My ability to tolerate bullshit is directly proportional to my salary."
While I like the idea of RentACoder or Guru, the people posting jobs on those sites are mindbogglingly cheap rubes. For example:
You have been invited by the buyer to participate in a project on http://www.rentacoder.com/ for the following bid request:
Title:Java web application, jdbc, jsp, payment integration.
Requires completing a non-disclosure agreement, NDA, to obtain full project details and percentage of deposit held in escrow to hedge against and minimize project risk.
Some of the project deliverables are:
* Integration of live/real-time payment processing
* Multi-Account registration
* Various user groups with varying access levels
* Site navigation hyperlinks
* Region specific clock and news updates
* Content management interface
* Administrator console/panel
* Dynamically generated pages and panels with scrolling content
* Password reset utility/Account lockout security feature
* Newsletter feature
* Triggers, Auto-notification, Stored procedures
* Built in Node-aware sniffer and product licensing
* Software update-deploy utility
* Packaged executable interfacing with web application
* Search, sorts, queries and data manipulation utilities
* Consistent page design and theme
* Database design normalized for optimal performance
* Language conversion utility
* Thorough documentation
Like hell. That's a representative sample. Don't even get me started on the requests for clone sites.
Today December 16th Trevor has organized another Money Bomb fundraiser, this time to celebrate the Boston Tea Party. The big news is that the total number of donations and funds raised are already shattering all previous records. Please take this as an opportunity to get to know Dr. Ron Paul, a 10 term congressman from Texas and where he stands on issues. If like all of us who are breaking records today, you feel Dr. Paul has more to offer than any other candidate out there you will know what to do.