Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 13

    Achievements

  • 22

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2010-04-23

  • 23

    Days Read in a Row 2009-05-16

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • The Contradictor 2009-05-12

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Comedian 2009-03-27

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • Spent All My Mod Points 2009-09-29

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...