Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:man... blue and red  *Saturday April 08, 2006 @05:21PM  2, Funny
   attached to Blue Ring Around Uranus
Re:America "chernobyl". Just walk away  *Wednesday August 31, 2005 @03:14AM  2, Informative
   attached to 9 Weeks to Pump Out New Orleans?
Re:Images and formatting?  *Tuesday December 14, 2004 @04:55AM  1
   attached to Google To Digitize Much of Harvard's Library
Re:Something I noticed...  *Tuesday August 24, 2004 @10:05AM  1
   attached to Josh Ledgard On MS's Future Open Source Efforts
Re:I admit it  *Friday August 22, 2003 @12:49PM  1
Re:Paranoia  *Friday August 22, 2003 @11:26AM 1 1
   attached to SCO Says IBM is Beating Up on Them
I think I'll wait for the next version  *Wednesday October 03, 2001 @10:21AM  1
   attached to Motorola Makes Gasoline Powered Cell Phones
good old text editor flamewar ....  *Friday August 24, 2001 @08:44AM 58 5, Interesting
   attached to Poll: Best Flame War

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...