Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!

  • View

  • Discuss

  • Share

We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).

×

Comment: Re:Way I read it (Score 2, Insightful) 190

by batman567 (#27948435) Attached to: Measuring the User For CPU Frequency Scaling
i'd rather have my CPU running at 100%, than to have it running at 70%, and the other 30% being used to monitor my eyes, skin and nervous state of being!!! as for saving the planet - i doubt if the savings of 1 million of these "intelligent systems" would undo the unnecessary wastage that ONE solitary BMW X5 V8 (or Merc M class, or any other behemoth SUV)is causing.

fortune: cannot execute. Out of cookies.

Working...