Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Save the Flies (Score 1) 1047


    Another thought that recently occured to me about the people that are protesting against animal cruelty is that, they often times miss some animals. Where are the protests against things like the senseless destruction roaches and mosquitos. Surely little Johnny crushing that fly with a swatter has to rival feeding a few researched medicines to a chimpanzee. Where, I ask, are the fly swatter burning demonstrations. "Brown recluse have rights too", anyone?

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...