1280x1024 is 5:4.
Yup, that was his point; there used to be non-4x3 pixels (back in the CRT days). I wonder if anyone ever made a native LCD in that resolution.
- Independent Researchers Test Rossi's Alleged Cold Fusion Device For 32 Days
- Man Booted From Southwest Flight and Threatened With Arrest After Critical Tweet
- Russian Military Forces Have Now Invaded Ukraine
- Professor: Young People Are "Lost Generation" Who Can No Longer Fix Gadgets
- Oregon Testing Pay-Per-Mile Driving Fee To Replace Gas Tax.
I have no idea what their criteria is for "related". Also, there used to be a "post" button at the bottom of the page; now I have to scroll all the way back up to the top to post.
Long computations which yield zero are probably all for naught.