Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 13

    Achievements

  • Days Read in a Row 2012-01-23

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2013-09-11

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...