Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 9

    Achievements

  • 2

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2010-02-18

  • 22

    Days Read in a Row 2009-10-02

  • The Tagger 2009-09-15

  • Posted a Comment 2009-09-22

  • Comedian 2010-06-10

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-09-23

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...