Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Video doesn't exculpate the pilot  *Monday August 10, 2015 @04:56PM 1 1
   attached to New Video Shows Shot Down Drone Hovered For Only 22 Seconds
too late  *Thursday June 18, 2015 @01:43PM  1
   attached to Ask Slashdot: Are There Any Search Engines Left That Don't Try To Think For Me?
Nah....PHB  *Tuesday June 16, 2015 @12:25PM  1
   attached to Report: Aging Java Components To Blame For Massively Buggy Open-Source Software
TFA is not as interesting as....  *Monday April 06, 2015 @03:15PM  1
   attached to The New Struggles Facing Open Source
Re:And yet, no one understands Git.  *Monday April 06, 2015 @12:44PM  0
   attached to 10 Years of Git: An Interview With Linus Torvalds
ask a neighbor  *Wednesday March 25, 2015 @09:42PM 1 2
   attached to Comcast's Incompetence, Lack of Broadband May Force Developer To Sell Home
Re:Meanwhile...  *Friday March 13, 2015 @02:40PM  1
   attached to In Historic Turn, CO2 Emissions Flatline In 2014, Even As Global Economy Grows
I'm stodgy  *Thursday February 19, 2015 @11:15AM  1
   attached to Java Vs. Node.js: Epic Battle For Dev Mindshare
does anyone think  *Monday February 16, 2015 @02:46PM  1
   attached to Two New Male Birth Control Chemicals In Advanced Stages
AI Experts are Really Stupid  *Monday January 12, 2015 @03:14PM  2
   attached to AI Experts Sign Open Letter Pledging To Protect Mankind From Machines
how does a motion sense avoid the problem  *Wednesday December 31, 2014 @11:33AM 1 1
   attached to Super-Sensitive Motion Sensor Could Be Used To Hunt For Extraterrestrial Life
Re:D'oh...  *Monday December 29, 2014 @02:14PM  1
Re:Kind of disappointed in him.  *Monday December 29, 2014 @01:48PM 1 2
   attached to Neil DeGrasse Tyson Explains His Christmas Tweet
Re:Yo, its 2014!  *Wednesday November 26, 2014 @03:13PM  1
Re:Yo, its 2014!  *Wednesday November 26, 2014 @12:20PM 1 1
Yo, its 2014!  *Wednesday November 26, 2014 @12:18PM 3 1
   attached to Is Ruby On Rails Losing Steam?
Re:Nothing?  *Friday November 07, 2014 @01:15PM 4 2
   attached to Mathematical Proof That the Universe Could Come From Nothing
Re:IT'S A TRAP!  *Thursday July 03, 2014 @09:20AM  1
   attached to Microsoft Backs Open Source For the Internet of Things
It says sprocket, not socket.  *Wednesday June 18, 2014 @10:23AM  1
   attached to Android Needs a Simulator, Not an Emulator
preserves peace of whales and citizens  *Friday January 10, 2014 @02:23PM  1
   attached to Google Co-Opts Whale-Watching Boat To Ferry Employees
disasters approach me differently  *Tuesday October 29, 2013 @12:04PM  2
   attached to A Year After Sandy, Do You Approach Disaster Differently?
Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!  *Thursday October 10, 2013 @09:35AM  1
   attached to If Java Is Dying, It Sure Looks Awfully Healthy
no. Ubuntu is a consumer product.  *Wednesday September 25, 2013 @08:04AM  1
   attached to Ask Slashdot: Are We Witnessing the Decline of Ubuntu?
unsolved problem  *Saturday August 24, 2013 @03:14PM 2 1
   attached to NASA Testing Frickin' Laser Communications

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.