"A runaway greenhouse could in theory be triggered by increased greenhouse forcing, but anthropogenic emissions are probably insufficient."
Nobody has indicated a scenario by which this could happen.
I hope something will force Microsoft to open Skype protocol.
- Dash cam means in case of any kind of traffic accident that can lead to legal conflict you have video of accident and an ability to use it or not. If recorded evidence is not in your favour - delete it. If it shows how this cute child jumped on the road from behind the truck right in front of your car - it might help you to avoid some jailtime.
- Set ups are not frequent any more - everybody have liability insurance so it does not make sense now, everybody is calling insurance after incidents as small as a scratch.
- You might get lucky and record plane crash,
or, at least, just a deadly accident.
- Dash cams are cheap.
- In Russia you do not need permit to use dash cam.
- So why not to get dash cam?
P.S. You say "have to have dash cameras on their cars" as if it is something bad. I disagree - youtube would be boring without Russian dash cams! And while cams are not feeding stream to central location but just record it on a flash - to be erased on a next day, if nothing of interest has happened - cams are not really a threat to privacy.
Link to Original Source
There's something about sitting down with a book that just doesn't work as well with a digital device, at least not yet.
Try kindle or other reader with e-inc screen. If you still prefer old style books - that is probably because you used to it, in less than 100 years paper books will be no more than curiosity, like scrolls or stone tablets with inscribed symbols. There is certainly something about sitting with stone tablet that just does not work as well with the books, but stone tablets, paper books or books on a digital devices are essentially the same - information in human readable form. Digital reader is more convenient than a paper book, same as paper book is more convenient than a stone table - information density is higher, reproduction cost is lower (practically zero for digital devices). But newer formats are less sturdy - it's not easy to destroy stone tablet, paper books burn and rot, digital devices are even more fragile. So use stone or metal tablets if your want your message to be read in couple thousands years, digital reader for everyday reading.
Always yours, Captain Obvious