Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
China

Submission + - Chinese Man Goes To Work Dressed As IronMan (gizmodo.com)

Xoblau writes: ZTE employee Wang XiaoKang was so inspired by the Iron Man movie that he built his own replica outfit and wore it to work one day.

The Chinese man spent about 3,000 yuan (US$460) and three months of his free time to build the superhero outfit. The suit has its own custom arc reactor, LED lights and a cooling fan that is powered by batteries hidden within the frame of the suit. It weighs a whopping 110 pounds.

After applying the last coat of paint, XiaoKang stunned his colleagues and upset the security guards with his impromptu showing at the ZTE campus in Shanghai. He was so pleased with his work on this Mark I outfit, XiaoKang is now working on a Mark III replica.

I want one!

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...