Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Right turn Clyde  *Saturday August 24, 2013 @07:11AM 1 2
   attached to Will the Headless Ape Robot Win the DARPA Challenge?
Original review  *Friday August 23, 2013 @09:10AM  1
Re:He did not take it down!  *Friday August 23, 2013 @09:06AM  1
   attached to Canadian Hotel Sues Guest For $95K Over Bad Review, Bed Bugs
Great idea...   *Sunday August 18, 2013 @03:44PM 2 1
   attached to Should Cops Wear Google Glass?
Great way to get funding...  *Wednesday May 08, 2013 @12:21PM  1
   attached to Mars One Has 78,000 Applicants

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.