Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:My first question would be...  *Tuesday November 17, 2009 @09:36AM  1
   attached to Microsoft Open Sources .NET Micro Framework
Re:TechSoup,org  *Friday May 29, 2009 @12:36AM  1
Re:Hosted Microsoft CRM  *Friday May 29, 2009 @12:34AM  1
   attached to Customer Resource Management For Non-Profits?
Re:What about OneNote?  *Sunday December 14, 2008 @10:31PM  1
   attached to Microsoft's Thumbtack, an Answer To Google Notebook
Re:$40,000,000,000  *Wednesday September 24, 2008 @09:08AM  1
   attached to Microsoft To Buy Back $40bn of Its Shares
Re:Normal People?  *Thursday July 17, 2008 @03:02PM  1
   attached to Apple Climbs Into Third Place In U.S. PC Market
Re:Mac fanboi/fangrrl list of Mac refs in Wall-E..  *Thursday July 17, 2008 @02:35PM  1
   attached to Wall-E Supervising Animator Tells His Story
Microsoft spaces  *Friday May 09, 2008 @09:24PM  1
   attached to The Worst Workspaces In Tech
Re:MS already has a Bussiness Application.   *Sunday February 24, 2008 @09:54PM  1
   attached to Microsoft Should Acquire SAP, Not Yahoo
Re:First Column!  *Tuesday July 10, 2007 @04:19PM  1
Re:To debunk the debunkers  *Sunday July 08, 2007 @10:09PM 1 1
Re:First Column!  *Sunday July 08, 2007 @12:24PM 2 2, Informative
   attached to Are 80 Columns Enough?
Re:Ray Bradbury must be proud  *Wednesday July 04, 2007 @10:03PM  1
   attached to Minisode Network Condenses TV Shows to Under Six Minutes
HR person's opinion  *Saturday June 23, 2007 @09:42PM 1 2, Interesting
   attached to Graduate with Bad Grades or Repeat a Year?
Re:Oh, great  *Tuesday April 24, 2007 @10:12AM  1
Re:Dark chocolate  *Tuesday April 24, 2007 @08:57AM  1
Re:Oh, great  *Tuesday April 24, 2007 @08:13AM 1 1
   attached to FDA Considers Redefining Chocolate
Re:Lets not get religion on the moon.  *Sunday February 04, 2007 @05:14PM  1
   attached to NASA Considers Plans for Permanent Moon Base
Re:They submitter sould have saved themselves  *Saturday January 20, 2007 @02:25PM  1
   attached to Mac OS X Versus Windows Vista, The Rematch
Re:Pinstripes  *Tuesday December 12, 2006 @08:21AM  1
   attached to Apple's Illuminous (Aqua v2) to Compete with Aero
Re:Well, it depends  *Tuesday December 05, 2006 @02:09PM 1 1
Re:Well, it depends  *Monday December 04, 2006 @09:47PM 1 1
   attached to Taxing Virtual Gaming Assets
Re:You don't know how good you have it  *Tuesday October 31, 2006 @07:17AM  1
Re:You don't know how good you have it  *Monday October 30, 2006 @07:47AM 1 1
   attached to Bush Signs Bill Enabling Martial Law

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.