And who knows how many more forgotten samples are out there?
How about parents who smoke in the house? You can prove that by checking conicotine levels in the kid's urine.
Only once you've ruled out consumption of tomatoes and aubergine.
There is basically no market for terminal/ssh clients
That's kind of depressing. I remember using one as part of a proprietary HIS system, back in the day. It had an cool scripting system (if it was scriptable in something that wasn't a cut-down version of VB, it would have been awesome) that could wait for output (like "expect"). I always hoped something like that would come out for general use, even if it was pay. Putty's minimalism is perfect 90% of the time, but it took the other 10% with it.
The most common complaint I heard was that, despite sharing some common proper nouns, it wasn't Star Trek. After seeing it, I see the point. It was like Galaxy Quest Jr, but without the self-awareness that it was a low-content parody.
Please put the polls back to the way they were, and while you're at it get rid of 'video bytes'.
Facebook lets you control your public keys as if it were any other information: public, friends only, etc.
What is the problem you are eluding to?
There are GPG plugins for the web client but I have not used them.
b) It's worth encrypting everything. This protects your data not only from the spooks, but from gmail/live/your ISP/whatever free client you may use.
>In fact I may enable a bunch more useless notifications and set up a rule to delete them at my end as they arrive.
1. I would not do the same things second time around, wouldn't be doing full time university and full time work, I would quit the university, do full time not for 5 years as I did but for maybe 4, move onto the contracts then as I did at first, but not do contracts for 10, instead do it for 5 and start my own business 6 years sooner after getting just enough experience anyway.
2. I wouldn't bother buying and fixing and renting/selling properties as I did on the side, that diluted my effort and pulled me back from starting my own real business.
Basically if I could talk to myself 20 years ago, I would tell myself to skip college altogether, work right away (as I basically did anyway, but I did full time studies and full time job, which was unnecessarily difficult). I would make sure to explain to myself how to properly save money from much younger age and tell myself to start the business much earlier.
I think I just had a stroke...
I'm pretty sure that about the only thing he won't fuck-up about SW is turning it into the same "teenagers in space kaboom" that he made ST into, because he can't - that's what it was from the word "go".
a 50/50 chance that star wars VII could be pretty good...
For some extremely generous value of "pretty good" that can coexist in a context that contains JJ Abrams, maybe.