Argh. I hate annual reiews, they are always just a paper pushing exercise that some high up person decided will properly mentor and evaluate a company's employees. yeah right, that is why everyone must have their employee and appraiser portions completed and turned into managament by this Friday (after being told on Monday) and the online system is crashing due to the strain of an entire division of employees trying to log in at once.
here is one of my "Key Results Areas":
Increased adherence to CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001 processes. Employees shall constantly strive to improve the process and quality of the end product by doing, but not limited to, the following:
- Schedule, participate, and record Peer Reviews including Design, Requirements, Test Plans, Database, and Code. Track all project and program meeting minutes of importance, posting results to project SDF's.
- Create Project Plans following Project Plan template. Create a project SDF for all projects no matter how small (excluding maintenance).
- Maintain up-to-date accurate project documentation on project SDF to include: meeting and review artifacts, WBS, Software Delivery Plan, Maintenance Plan, Estimates, update URL and POC info, Project Schedule, test procedures and results, disaster recovery plan, design artifacts, requirement exports from DOORS, change artifacts when requirements change, requirements approval from customer. The project SDF will have no TBD or blank pages. Record and update all requirements in DOORS. Notify CM.QA team of initial and any updates to requirements.
- Read the Program Management Plan and respond back to QA when requested to document that you have read it. Follow project lifecycle plan on documentation site and in PMP. All projects must go through testing and get QA approval before customer acceptance testing, database changes in production, and going to production with code. All code must go through a security review before going to production. Adhere to DTIC government and CSC organizational standards.
- Use the internal PIR tracker application and support closure of all PIRs.
- Maintain your training records on Learn@CSC.
- Support Risk Management on Program and Project level. Use Risk Management Tool for program risks and the risk management section of the SDF for project risks. Conduct Decision Analysis and Resolution when asked by the Program Manager.
- Give a copy of all procurement invoices to CM.
And 6 more just like it, and they happen to be copies of another person's from last year.