I really think you shouldn't have to use one of these, but it would solve your problem: Sendgrid, Mandril, or Amazon SES.
Sure this technique has tons of false negatives, but I think it has fewer false positives than many other interview techniques. False positives are a much bigger problem then false negatives when hiring.
controller by a computerized HVAC system
controlled by a conventional thermostat
controlled by whether I open or close a window
not controlled at all
controlled by my mom
The article says "encryption password" which makes way more sense.
* The ULE scheduler is now the default in GENERIC kernels for amd64 and i386 architectures. The ULE scheduler significantly improves performance on multicore systems for many workloads.
* A new and much-improved NFS Lock Manager (NLM) client.
* Boot loader changes allow, among other things, booting from USB devices and booting from GPT-labeled devices.
* The cpuset(2) system call and cpuset(1) command have been added, providing an API for thread to CPU binding and CPU resource grouping and assignment.
* KDE updated to 3.5.10, GNOME updated to 2.22.3.
* DVD-sized media for the amd64 and i386 architectures
and there are the usual security/multimedia/hardware updates.
There is one way to find out if a man is honest -- ask him. If he says "Yes" you know he is crooked. -- Groucho Marx