Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).
- 12 or 24 hour time
- Digital or analog display supported
- Analog display Hand designs - including transparency for those people who just want a little dot rotating around or whatever.
- The font for the digits; perhaps a separate one for the day/date display
- A button to cause it to brighten, dim, or be blank when I want it to not glow in the dark
- Download one or two alarm sounds
Since I don't want to change the watch theme extremely frequently, I'm OK with micro USB to do that, I don't need wireless. Of all of the above, the most important point is to _not_ make the thing look like I've strapped some cellphone to my wrist!